Langdon Kids

Langdon Kids
The Langdon Puppet Team--Andrew, Matthew, Alina, Bridget, Kris & Sarah

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Home

We arrived in Seattle yesterday evening and had dinner at my sister's in Tacoma.  It was so great to be home and see our family again.  My dad and his wife, my mom and both my sisters were there.  We had bbq'd chicken, corn on the cob and watermelon and it tasted so good. 
We then drove from Tacoma to our home and arrived after midnight.  Our faithful dog, Midnight, was very happy to see us and we were happy to see him.  We love Malawi but home is well, home and there's no place like it. 
We slept pretty well last night but feel worn out today.  Andy is enjoying his coffee from his new coffee maker that he bought before we left.  Ray and Catherine did a fantastic job of taking care of our property for us.  There are no weeds in the garden so I'm thinking that we need to leave every summer and have them stay here :)

1 comment:

Jared Langdon said...

So glad you're home. I missed you all so much and will be happy to see you on weekends like before (especially Sundays, attendance has been kinda low). Love you all!