Langdon Kids

Langdon Kids
The Langdon Puppet Team--Andrew, Matthew, Alina, Bridget, Kris & Sarah

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Our Babies

          As I am sure you all know, we are going home in September.  I have enjoyed being here and have loved all of the babies that have come to our nursery.  I hope that I can come back some time to see the nursery that our family started.  While I have been here trying to save babies, I have learned that no matter how healthy the babies appear, we need to give them the best care that we can.  Some babies that we have gotten have appeared quite healthy and later died.  Some have been sick when they came and are now very healthy and happy.  I have learned a lot being in Malawi that will probably be useful to me at some later date.  Even though we are leaving Malawi, I am sure there are many more things that God would have us to do.  Although I am not sure what those things are, I should do them as to the Lord.

             “Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.” 1 Corinthians 10:31

In the 11 months that our nursery has been running, we have received 20 babies.  5 have died, 2 have been adopted, and 2 have gone home to be with their family.  I hope that many more babies will come to our nursery so that they have a chance to do something for God.  How can anyone do anything for God if they are dead?

 

“Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.”  James 1:27

 

Kris 

 

 

 

No comments: