Langdon Kids

Langdon Kids
The Langdon Puppet Team--Andrew, Matthew, Alina, Bridget, Kris & Sarah

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bridget's Day at the Salon

One of the benefits of being here is that I can get Bridget's hair done for almost nothing.  If I want to have someone cornrow her hair in the states it costs $75 and if you add extensions it's around $150.  I asked around and the gardener's wife was recommended so on Monday she came to the nursery to do Bridget's hair.  I brought some hair extensions from the states that I wanted her to use.  It was amazing to watch.  She was in such contorted positions but didn't want a chair.  Eventually Bridget fell asleep which made it easier.  Needless to say it came out beautifully and it cost me $3.50 for almost 3 hours of work.  If you can make that much a day here it is a lot of money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute hair

Amanda :)