Langdon Kids

Langdon Kids
The Langdon Puppet Team--Andrew, Matthew, Alina, Bridget, Kris & Sarah

Thursday, June 09, 2011

A Prayer

Friends of ours sent us an email this morning to say they had been praying for us and what they had been praying specifically for us and it summarized all that our family has been praying for concerning this trip. It was such an awesome prayer that I would like to share it with you and hope that it gives you specifics to pray for us. It was such an encouragement and a blessing to know that fellow saints are praying for us. It reminds me of this verse in Ephesians 6—"Praying
always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints."

"We pray specifically for Andy, as the spiritual leader of your family, to have God's wisdom and discernment as you prepare to serve Him in Malawi. We pray also for Lisa and Andy, as one in Christ, to have a united vision and focus on God's will for your family ministries in Malawi. We are calling on the Lord to give you all clarity in the final preparations for your mission trip: Who to be praying for, alertness to the enemies lies and schemes, protection from the enemy, what to take, what not to take, and peace in the process.

Ultimately, that you will completely rely on our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who was, and is, and is to come.

We will pray for quick and complete healing for Andy and Lisa.

We trust the Lord will provide everything you need to do His work in Washington before you leave and in Malawi when you arrive. It is exciting to know that this trip to Malawi will be unique, different from the last, for God has brought you all to a new place in your walk with Him. We envision the people in Malawi, taking in God's word of Truth as you perform with puppets and speak forth the Word of God. We envision transformation by the renewing of minds. Hallelujah! We are praying for a harvest which glorifies the Lord.

We love you all and expect the Lord to do a mighty work in you and through you.

Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me,

and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour. Isaiah 43:10-11"


 

No comments: